Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Sold My Soul To The Open Road (and didn't mind one bit)

Every time I drive around with Trent, it hits me how easy it would be to just keep driving and never look back. I hate this town. Saginaw is literally, like... shit. xD There is nothing to do here, and it shows when the biggest event of the summer is a smallish concert called "Support Your Scene Fest" And it costs 20 bucks.

Ugh. Also, I'm stuck at my mom's house this week. Most of you who follow this blog know that my mother is a failure at life that I cannot get along with. I try to avoid spending the night there, and when I'm there, I have my laptop to keep me company-- internet or book writing, one of the two. Well, I'm stuck there till Thursday, Jen took my laptop to Cadillac, my grandma won't let me on the phone for more than ten minutes, and my mom's computer doesn't work, so I can't even work on my book. That's a huge FML, right there.

Okay, I promise I didn't start tihs blog just to complain. I'm at Trent's house right now, obviously, since I'm posting. xD I have another blog for you guys, but it's saved on my laptop, so I can't put it up right now. But I'll give you my musical recommendation of the now. It's a mix. You'll have to put in some effort to get the songs, maybe. But I'm really excited about this. Here's a little background...

Most of you know I'm writing a book, called "Dismantle. Repair." Well, I'm proud to announce...

THE DISMANTLE. REPAIR. OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK!!!!! -confetti-

1)Dismantle. Repair BY ANBERLIN
2) The Downfall of Us All BY A DAY TO REMEMBER
3) Endless, Nameless BY NIRVANA
4) Born For This BY PARAMORE
5) The Beach BY ALL TIME LOW
6) Stockholm Syndrome BY MUSE
7) We Are Not The World BY SILVERSTEIN
8) Summer Skin BY DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE
9) Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered BY CHIODOS
10) If You Don't, Don't BY JIMMY EAT WORLD
11) Weight Of The World BY EVANESCENCE
12) We Are The Involuntary BY UNDEROATH
13) Prelude 12/21 BY AFI
14) Of All The Gin Joints In All The World BY FALL OUT BOY
15) Only One BY YELLOWCARD
16) The Heart I Once Had BY NIGHTWISH
17) I'm So Sick BY FLYLEAF
18) You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds BY MAYDAY PARADE
19) Konstantine BY SOMETHING CORPORATE
20) Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody) BY PARAMORE
21) In Bloom BY NIRVANA

There you have it. If you can piece that together, I really recommend it, I worked really hard pulling all the chapter titles together and making that playlist. It was also a bitch to remember from yesterday and type it up, so appreciate it. xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home