Friday, July 10, 2009

A Brand New Path

Hello followers. This is just a quick little post to inform you of my newest project, available on blogspot as well, since it's not a story I'm going to try and publish. You guys should all know by now that I'm a writer. Well, the latest Silverstein album, called A Shipwreck In The Sand was a concept album. Meaning it has a story and a meaning, an arc over all the songs. Like, two months ago, my friend Tara (who seems to get mentioned in this blog and awful lot. xD) and I were listening to the album and she asked me to write the story out in prose. I have a few friends who would be interested in reading it, but the icing on the cake was when I went over to the Silverstein forums, Shane Told himself said that he would read it, which was the little bit of inspiration I needed to get my ass in gear. SO. Lengthy explanation, here's the link if you're interested:

http://www.greenteachronicles.blogspot.com

At the bottom of every post, there will be a link to a MySpace playlist; this is the Silverstein album, so if you're reading and haven't heard the album, or you just wanna listen while you read, it's there. Enjoy!

p.s. I'll still be updating this blog. Each blog links to the other one, so yeah.

p.s.s. you may have noticed the new spiffy layout. thanks to blogskins! (i think it definitely fits better than the lame dots layout. xD)

<3Kayla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home