Monday, May 25, 2009

have you been rendered breathless?

Well hello there. I've been lazy lately, only putting up lyrics. Last week was exam week, and I actually studied, unlike most of the school, so yeah. It was a busy hectic time, plus, there was all the choir rehearsals for the Commencement Concert, and graduation the next day... AHH! Haha. But now, it is SUMMERRRRRR!!! Yeah! that means freedom to go places and not worry about school or bedtimes, time with friends till the dark hours, all that good junk. Oh, and time for blog writing, reply writing, and hopefully, book writing. (Yeah the book hasn't been touched in a while. Oops.)

So this weekend was prettyyyy damn busy. Saturday, after graduation, I was at Trent's party all day, and helped them clean up, and then stayed at his house till about seven. After a quick stop home, I went over to my friend Tara's, and spent the night. We stayed up wayyyy too late showing music to each other, and then had to get up at 9 for church. And right after church the adventure began...

We drove to Adrian MI for out friend Jen's grad party, which was about two hours away, then another two hours to Warren MI for our friend Phil's. Then, we tried to get back to our town as quick as we could, and that's where the trouble began. We were trying to get back for Hilde's grad party... and so were were kind of going 80 in a 70 zone. lol. the first police car didn't see us. The second one had his little speed gun out, turned on his lights and pulled out.... TO PULL OVER THE CAR BEHIND US. Oh my GOD, me and Tara were like CRYING we were so relieved. Steph slept through the whole thing. Oh, and then we almost ran out of gas, had enough money to get one gallon, which got us home, where we used the gas card her mom had bought us at the gas station that there was none of where we were driving. Of course.

Well, we didn't make it back in time for Hilde's party, so we went with him and another guy Josh to see "Angels and Demons". Which was pretty good, except, at the end, they just bastardized the canon and started making shit up. Haha. Oh well. It was good. And watching movies with Hilde is always a blast. I'm glad I got to kow hihm this year (he's Trent's BFF haha)

Anyways. Sorry, this is a short post. Not much to write about yet. Haven't done anything. I'm hoping to hear from the love of my life soon today so I can make plans to do something with him. I'll prolly post some lyrics later. (for Tara haha)

<3kayla

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2009 at 3:00 PM , Blogger bearded one said...

By the time I got to Jen's party, there were only old people left. I just talked to her little brother. The cool one. Not the short fat one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home