Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nightmare

(v1) Yeah, it might be a brand new day

But no, you can’t erase the hurt from yesterday

Go on, leave your notes, they’re meaningless to me

I guess growing up means getting crushed

Until there’s nothing left

(ref) And I hope that you enjoy this last six months

This last power struggle

‘Cause it’s all you’ve got

Six months till I’m freer than the flames

Take what you can from this

‘Cause I’m taking off

And the last thing you’re gonna get is my middle finger

While I’m screaming “I’m fucking free!”

(v2) Do you really think making me miserable

Will solve a single thing?

It won’t get you any damn respect

Only my resentment.

I say, “go ahead do it”

See where I end up, ‘cause I’m not coming back

(bridge) And I swear, every time I leave

It gets harder to come back

I hate this fucking place

And everything in it

You’re losing control and you can’t stand it

What do you say now that I’m you worst nightmare?

What do you say now that you've got nothing on me?


(outro) Stop acting like a kid

I'm not your baby anymore

I won't take this

You can't do this

I'm fucking free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home