Thursday, June 4, 2009

And Here We Go Again...

Hey there people. It's been a while since I've done a life blog. Kriegs thinks that my lyrics are boring because they don't rhyme, so I figured I'd do a little write up on what's been going on since summer break:

NOTHING.

I'm bored out of my mind. The only good thing that's happened is the day that Amanda came over and the times I've spent at Trent's house. Although those time appear to be getting shorter lately. Whatever. I recently spent a few days at my mom's house. Which to me is like... Chinese water torture. I literally cannot stand her. I wish she'd just fall off the earth and save us the trouble of another 40something slut who thinks she's 20something.

I mean what?

Ha. Sorry. I'm venting some irritation that's been building up the past few days.

You may be wondering, "But Kayla, why'd you go if you hate it?" My stepmom made me go because my dad was out of town. So I literally spent like thirty hours fighting to keep the shitty wireless signal I get from the top bunk, escaping to Trent's house when I could. But I got some shorts out of these days of horror, so that's a plus I guess, seeing as I had no shorts. Except some cute cutoffs I made. I don't really have the self-esteem for shorts, which is why I don't own any right now.

Moving on. Why does every Disney Channel Tween Star release a solo album? Now Mitchel Musso has one. NEWS FLASH KIDS. JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ON DISNEY CHANNEL DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN SING. JUST SO YOU KNOW. MOST OF YOU SUCK. Like a little girl named Miley Cyrus, whose fame is riding from controversy to controversy. They're all gonna burn out like little Britney Spears.

All right. This is kind of a boring vent blog. I apologize for that. Maybe I'll post a short story or something later, tomorrow...whatever. Maybe some lyrics. Glenn wants some cheerful ones, but I'm not really feeling cheerful right now, so who knows how that will turn out. I hope you're all having wonderful days.

<3Kayla.

1 Comments:

At June 4, 2009 at 9:50 PM , Blogger bearded one said...

Here's what *I* do over the summer. You reminded me of Miley Cyrus, so here it is. Look it up. It's worth it.

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/entertainment_scientists_warn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home