Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dreaming Up Nonsense.

Riding on escalators always makes my day. I don't know why. There's something so intriguing about being able to just stand on a flight of stairs and have it whisk you away to where you want to be. Maybe the childrens' clothes department of JC Penny isn't exactly where I wanted to be, but you know what, I had fun getting there, and they say that getting there is half the fun. Haha. See, the title wasn't lying, this is all utter nonsense. I'm just writing what comes to mind. Hope you're enjoying the ride a little at least.

So here's a completely different topic. Today, I sat down and hung out with my friend Rishad for like three hours. And I realized that I take him for granted. He's leaving next year, and I'm going to miss him. So much. I guess he seemed like one of those people who would always be around...and now he's not going to be, and I'm very sad. I mean, I'm not going to be distraught and immobile without him, but it's gonna be strange and tough without him around. Things are a little bit easier when he's around, because he has the ability to make every situation funny, and to cheer someone up. Ugh. Oh well. Times change. Hopefully we'll stay in touch, and we might end up going to colleges around each other, so I'm guessing we're gonna stay pretty good friends.

This thursday, I'm going out to eat Chinese with my boyfriend Trent and his brother Seth, and I have a feeling it's going to be the most epic meal...EVER. haha. It just SOUNDS like a good time, right? Haha. Well, some of you reading this might not know Trent and Seth. Let me sum this up. Trent is my soulmate, the absolute love of my life. Seth, his older brother, is pretty much like him, just older and more cynical. So when you throw three smart, cynical, sarcastic people together...PLUS Chinese? Yup. Fucking good times. And I was just informed by Seth that I am now always included in their brother outings, cause he likes me a lot. Which, honestly, means a lot, seeing as the love of my life has had several other girlfriends, none of whom have been particularly popular with his family. I'm an epic win I guess. Wow. That sounds rather conceited. I don't mean it like that...If anything, I win epicly for having Trent, because he's the best thing to ever happen to me.

Okay. Mushmush is over now. I call that SAP SPAM (TM) haha. It's not really trademarked, but I'm the only one to use the term. You may feel free to use it now if you like.

SO. I love music. I fucking love it like it is a living breathing human baby that is cuter than anything on the plant. Music is the one thing in life that keeps me sane and functioning. And you know what music I'm really loving right now? SILVERSTEIN. Their new album A Shipwreck In The Sand is pretty much the most epic thing...ever. It's a concept album, and it is BEAUTIFUL. Shane Told has author power in him, and it shows. If you're interested in the story, you can check it out at "ashipwreckinthesand.com" and read it. THEN you can go BUY the album and not download it like a fucking asshole. Cause you know, when you download the album, I don't care HOW much you love the artist; you are putting them in the hole. They need money to keep making music, and by stealing from them, you're kind of stealing from yourself. Cause if they go bankrupt....well then you're shit out of luck, aren't you?

Let's see. What else can I talk about. I've done random. I've done SAP SPAM (TM). I've done shameless band namedropping and ranting about and issue I care about in one fell swoop. This isn't a very long blog, but you know. I'll probably copy some of my other blogs from MySpace over here, for fun. Some of them are deep, you know? Haha. And I'll be putting up lyrics and poems, too. I'm just like that. I'm a triple fold writer.

All right. Peace. Love. Remember to breathe every once in a while, it's good for you.

<3Kayla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home